How to Clean Your Wrestling Mat
There is an innovative company out there that has created some great solutions for you. They have created disinfectant that works and a mop that is very effective and easy to use.
- New & improved: can be used to disinfect and sanitize mats, headgear, shoe soles and most other hard, non-porous athletic surfaces.
- Kills the germs wrestlers need killed – MRSA, ringworm, aids, herpes simplex, staph, strep, hepatitis b…!
- 2 ounces makes a gallon of disinfectant/cleaner.
- No other product can be used in more athletic sites than KenClean plus!
- Download MSDS Here.
Here are some of the other uses for the KenClean Plus if you need more incentive to buy it.
- training tables
- protective headgear
- football pads
- hockey pads
- lacrosse pads
- athletic shoes
In today’s environment of drug resistant bacteria, super staph, viruses and fungi, you have to do all you can to protect your team.
If you want to make your life a little easier when it comes to cleaning your mats then you should get the Kennedy Industries Bucketless Mat Mop set.
- Translucent 52 ounce tank, keeps solution level visible.
- Push-button flow control, applies solution only when needed.
- Anti-clogging filter for consistent solution delivery.
- Ruggedly constructed – with a six-month guarantee on solution dispensing mechanism from date of purchase (against manufacturer’s) defects and for use under normal conditions).
- Uses microfiber technology mop heads that are non-abrasive and can stand up to hundreds of washings before needing replacement.
The Bucketless Mat Mop comes with 1 mop, 4 microfiber mop heads, and 1 quart of KenClean Plus.
Imagine being able to save time cleaning your mats and actually knowing that they are truly disinfected.
You should buy these items at www.morleyathletic.com and start making your life easier today.